The best way to learn Google Earth Engine is to follow the tutorials and examples in Google Earth Engine itself. There are tons of examples and scripts to practice in the GEE website.
Some useful Google Earth Engine tutorials can be found here:
Some useful guides for Google Earth engine can be found here:
Let’s Begin with GEE Tutorials:
- Share your work via Earth Engine App
- Calculating and Exporting Annual 90th Percentile NDVI for years 1985-2019 – (Study Area: Turkey)
- Land Cover Mapping – (Study Area: Dubai)
- Animate 30m Landsat images generated 90th percentile Annual NDVI from 1999 to 2018 (Study Area: South America)
- Mapping Center-Pivot Irrigation using Google Earth Engine.
- Determining the Land Cover Change between 1999 and 2018- (Study Area: Mumbai)
- Use Reducer to Observe the difference between weighted and unweighted mean of the NDVI image clipped to the region.
- Animate the NDVI derived from MODIS 16-Day Global 250-m through the year using Google Earth Engine.
- Calculate NDVI for a Single Month over 36 years (1985-2019)